Saturday, January 1, 2011

The First of the Year

Good morning!!!!!! Today Kennedy will pick the winner. I hope everyone feels inspired today to make some changes!

Last nite I brought the new year in with sage and meditation. I cried as I released people and pain from 2010 and smiled as I welcomed abundance, love, and peace for 2011. What'd u do?




My sweet little Brenda Breville (yes I named her ;-) is going to help me today. Her and Rosy...



I have already started blending away!

My "Get Up n Go New Year Smoothie"

-1 c froz blueberries
-2.5 froz bananas
-6 c spinach
-1 c almond milk unsweetened
-blend





Kay and I are going to finish eating and head to the gym. I am going to do a solo spinning class. I am feeling introverted. Will lock myself away in there...turn up my Nikki Minaj and go for it! Be back to check in later.

Make the most of your day!

"If it's not love, it's not in my life"- Shazzie.

2 comments:

Rubina said...

I love your motivational blogs. I'm doing something similar to you for the new year, I'm doing a juice-feast for a few months and gona exercise everyday. I love the 30 day challenge idea so I'm doing the juice challenge for 30 days first and I'll add in the exercise.

bitt said...

you're lucky your gym is open today. mine's closed and it's freezing outside!

happy new year! wishing you a happy and healthy one.

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin