Friday, January 21, 2011

Kiss Ass Playlist and "Sexy for Summer" Workout

I know I know....summer is hella months away, but I don't care. This life is all about being positive and focused on something positive...sooooooooooo I am dreaming of taking Kay to the beach and seeing myself in one of those 1950s hot as hell, bad to the bone bathing suits with the build in skirt thing! Oh me oh my how hippie dippie, I can see it. Ahhhh I may go to Miami for my bday this year. I am sure the bathing suit will come in handy ;-) Okay, I got an email about my playlist...I don't know where to start. Music is sooooooo vital to my life. Always has been. It was the only method and means for me to communicate with my daughter for about a year and a half when she was nonverbal. We used Dora mainly, but I constantly made up song (and still do) to help teach my daughter new things.
We wake up in the morning and on goes the tunes. Oh yea. We dance as we brush our teeth...we dance as we get dressed...we dance as I make breakfast...and we dance at nite time. We have a blast. It helps that Kennedy is a true budding musician and is so talented at guitar and keyboard...she is a young Black female Justin Beiber! no I didn't just say that! No lessons...pure talent.

So with that said....here is the playlist that I am using now to rock out!. Red= Power Song

Diddy - Dirty Money - Hello Good Morning ft. T.I.. Rick Ross 4:33

Katy Perry 'Firework' Official Lyric Video 3:48

Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit) 5:13

Tick-Tock Kesha _ Lyrics 3:17

Lil Wayne - Tha Block Is Hot 4:25

LeToya 'She Ain't Got...' 3:43

Lil Wayne 'I am not a human being' 4:04

Nicki Minaj - Right Thru Me (Clean Version) 5:12

Tonight (I'm Lovin' You) 4:59

Trey Songz - Bottoms Up ft. Nicki Minaj 4:31 1

Trey Songz - Say Aah (Video) 3:30 5

Drake - Up All Night (Feat. Nicki Minaj) 3:55 3

Jason Derulo - Whatcha Say 3:47 3

Justin Bieber - One Time 4:03

Kanye West - Monster ft. Jay-Z . Nicki Minaj & Rick Ross 5:47 4

Shakira ft. Freshlyground - Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) (The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Song) 3:31 1

Sia - Bring Night (from We Are Born) 2:58 4

Nicki Minaj - Fly ft. Rihanna 3:39 5

Cee Lo Green 'What Part Of Forever' 4:18 2

Ke$ha - Take It Off 3:43 9

Kesha - We R Who We R 3:24 7

Rihanna - Only Girl (In The World) 4:11 4

Rihanna - Rude Boy 3:46

Rihanna - What's My Name. ft. Drake 4:23 6

Sean Kingston - Fire Burning 4:06

I can kinda see a them there...hmmmm....


Today we were snowed/iced in...yea rite! We still got up on time...actually EARLY...we got the oil changed/topped off transmission and brake fluid and then got lost! yes lost lost lost for 30 minutes! I dropped Kay off at school and made it on time to buy a cute new sweater and some new tights :-)


I also saw No Strings Attached . I laughed. I cried. It was the best ever ever ever. I highly recommend it! I thought I was in the wrong theatre because after the previews they started to play The Dilemma . I ran out of the movie like a psycho and obsessively searched for the manager like Natalie Portman looked for a toilet to barf in on Black Swan LOL
Anywho...After the movie, I went to the gym to squeeze in a workout. Why am I so hungry?? I don't know, but I'm sure the workouts are helping in that department.

Today I did.... "Jayna's Sexy Summer Workout"

Everything was to a fast tempo..

Steps ups with DB
Front squats with DB
Lat raises wtih DB
Bicep Curls with DB
Skull crushers with EZ bar
Cable Kickbacks
Jump Squats
Torso Twists

My glutes are sore. Oh yea!

Why the hell did the janitor at my gym come up to me during my workout rude dude and ask if I was working out for him? Uhhh excuse me???? He had this...like...perverted face on...and I looked him right into his eyes and said, "Uh...NO I'm not...excuse me". He felt embarassed and said, "you could have just pretended". WTF?? How unprofessional! He was being a total sleeze ball and I was NOT impressed.

People email me all the time about being nervous in the gym. Worrying about what they look like in there. I know I look crazy most all the time sometimes, but I just put my music up and go for it. People will say what they want to. For example...when I FIRST started going back a woman I knew said, "wow you've gained some weight." I thought to myself, "No shit bitch...thanks for pointing that out. Without YOU I would NEVER have known that Captain Obvious Asshole". (Clearly I have unresolved issues about it)...but I didn't care. I go for myself. I LOATHE the set up of my gym. Soooooooo stupid and undefined...but I make the best I can out of what I have.

I was tired from only sleeping 4 hours last nite and waking up to pitch black darkness. I will be back before bed, but I have to get ready to go out in the freezing temperatures to grab bottled water for her school dance and dance it up all nite long!

 I love you,

Jayna'

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin