Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Must Share Morning Smoothie-

Oh me oh my....

I awoke to a 2 hour snow delay. That means time for me and Kennedy to dance in the mirror in our undies while drinking (smoothie for me, juice for her).

This smoothie is ah-may-zing!

Green Warrior Goddess

1 c chocolate almond milk -and all who ask, I use  or    If I could afford $40 of almonds, I'd make it myself, but.....I don't and I like how easy it is to grab the bottle and measure a cup or two! shhhhhhhhhhhhh
2 handfuls of spinach
1 tbsp spirulina
2 tbsps hempseeds
2 bananas
ice
blend to perfection. I am buzzing and ready to goooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Off to drop Kennedy at school and go by a friend's house for Reiki...then head to the gym. My knee was killing me last nite. I guess my date with running yesterday took a bad turn. Today I will be on the elliptical for my cardio portion.

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin