Thursday, January 27, 2011

Silent Cleanse

I can't say what has kept me away just know that I need your prayers. It involves Kennedy and major life decisions. Suffice it to say, my X is a horrible person most of the time....exhale...I was stuck in those negative emotions of fear and anger for days. I overate..broke my 30 day plan for no processed food and didn't go to the gym. Nothing good can come of any of that...this I know...today is a new day.

I woke up this morning and took a hot candlelit bath and wrote my cares away in my journal. I feel a million times better. I just need to smudge myself and my house and start over. So after Kay goes to school ---snow delay so she's going late---and I am going to head to the gym for a magazine and easy cardio. My stomach isn't feeling the best after my poor diet for the past week :(

Sooooooooooo who wants to join me on Kris Carr's Adventure Cleanse????? Come on!!! I hope we can post and use the comments section for questions and tips....Let's rollllllllllllllllllllll! Do you have the book Crazy Sexy Diet yet?????? Seriously, you need to get it! I have read and re read so many sections of it. It is what motivated me to stop whining about my situation right now and just focus on being positive. Sometimes all I have is my integrity and honesty./ I pray it carries me ...

So...the cleanse is 21 days long. I want to start on February 1st. Join me!!!!

I need to do this cleanse for spiritual and physical reasons. I am just going to make sure that I stay clear and focused on what's important and making sure all my "channels" aka chakras are clear....

3 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

You're right! Today is a new day. =)
Sending positive vibes, love, light & prayers your way.

{{Hugs}},
ChocolateOrchid

bitt said...

I am reading her book right now and may do it. I am already fitting a lot of the descriptions so I just have to see where to tweak. So I may join you.

Sorry about the X, must be stressful.

VeganFitMama said...

Bitt- R u in??? IT's Feb 1st...come onnnnnnnnn :-)

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin