Monday, January 3, 2011

Winner and First Monday Ninja Kicks

Good Morning! Kennedy picked the winner!!!!! ChocolateOrchid you are the winner!!!!!!! Email me your address and I will mail off the DVD in the morning. I want to do more little contests, but I don't sponsored by anyone so it has to come straight outta my pocket and I am unemployed :) LOL. There are a few things I have around the house that I think you all will like so I'll get creative.

This morning was smooth sailing. I was up a bit later last nite than I wanted to, but nevertheless was up at 7:15 (no alarm) with Kennedy. The global juice feast started today and I am well on my way! I had 4 quarts of juice ready. I had Kennedy's lunch made and school clothes ironed...gym bag packed! I felt on top of the world.

I went to spinning Go to fullsize image and I left it all in the saddle. The teacher talked to me for a second before class asking if I have ever done this before. I assured him that I had but was "off" for 2010 due to my daughter. I was on fire in class. Afterwards he told me how amazing I did and asked me if I would lead tomorrow morning!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like the second grader asked to recite the spelling list infront of the class :) What is interesting is that I was just thinking about that...

I left that gym (and my ipod) and went to my other gym to lift weights. While on the juice feast I will do 2 sets instead of 3 and keep it light. It was awesome. I drank some orange/lemon juice in between, but did have 16 oz of green smoothie an hour before spinning. I don't believe in deprivation and didn't wanna burn out on the bike. I felt amazinggggggggggggggggggggg.

I did two sets of... Go to fullsize image

*lat pull downs
*ab cross overs
*leg press
*leg curl--hamstrings
*vertical press
*shoulder press
*wide squats with overhead press
*tricep kickbacks
*bicep curls
*back extensions

I wanted to do ninja kicks, but my ass was on fire after the squats and leg presses...maybe Wednesday :)

So, now I am studying (ish) and getting organized for the day ahead. I will be watching the Craigslist Killer on Lifetime tonite! Anybody else. How is your 2011 goin?? Still early enough to keep yourself on track and get it together. What can you do???? Let's go.

"I love you because you love you"- Shazzie

2 comments:

Lina40 said...

awesome! I am a day late but I am planning to join the juice feasting :) will likely do it as a smoothie feast because I sold my juicer.

great posts! I plan to blog more as well. did a post in honor of you in my blog -- Called "GO FOR IT"

Blessings,
Lina

VeganFitMama said...

Hey Lina!!!!!--I'm gonna check your blog out. Thanks for the shout outs! Okay let's "smoothie it up"... I'm in...let's go :)

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin