Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wrap Up of Day 1 New Year!

Today was awesome! I am hungry though. Probably because I have gotten accustomed to eating tons of food...healthy and all. So for dinner I ate about 4 bananas and 2 oranges. But the bulk of the day was green smoothie juicy goodness.







I went spinning for 30 minutes solo and then to a yoga class. I felt so great. The global juice feast is in 2 days. I will be doing just smoothies and juices then for 10 days. Any takers yet?




This was Kennedy dancing outside of Yogi Bear today.

"I love you because you love you"- Shazzie

2 comments:

amy said...

I"M YOUR 90th FOLLOWER, celebration must ensue!!!

kidding, but actually i love your blog. i hope you have an epic 2011!!!

xo-amy :P

VeganFitMama said...

amy you rock!

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin