Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dinners from Appetite for Reduction!

Hey Curry Chickies!

I have been studying, cooking, cleaning, organizing, and working out. Busy as a vegan bee. I have been trying to create balance in all areas of my life and am thinking of downsizing to a smaller townhome. That meant interviewing the principal at the new school and securing a smaller townhome. Check and check.

Only problem is...I am not sure I wanna move. It is such a pain in the ass and I have to give up my garage :-(

What do ya think?

On to today. The full moon is out and it is closer to the Earth than it has been in 18 years make your way outside!

Yummie curry Saturday!

I am making 2nd Veggie Korma and Lentil & Eggplant Chili Mole from Appetite for Reduction! Oh goddess. It is so amazing. My house smells like a dreamland. If I weren't so exhausted I would cook the other two recipes that I am tackling tomorrow or on Monday.






P. 226


Look at how the light is streaming in!


Spice it up!


Cauliflower and carrots


Bright and colorful


After adding the coconut milk. Creamy and delicious



"Oh yea smells good"


Quinoa's about to boil!


Quinoa for the week and several servings of Veggie Korma for this week.

3 comments:

Debra said...

I love this book. It is a great resource!
Blessings, Debra
Raw Vegan Diet

Lina40 said...

omg these recipes look amazing!

Blogger said...

3 Studies PROVE Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

The meaning of this is that you actually kill fat by eating coconut fats (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 studies from major medical journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin