Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So Many Changes...Here I am!

I know...I know.... Where have I been? I have been changing. Growing. Learning from past mistakes and taking time to love my daughter. I am a happier, more sane, awesome individual as a result. Always know that I will come back to this blog (but I'll actually never have to leave it again :)- more on that this week).

Tomorow I will give a pretty lengthy recap of my Summer 2011. It was a long one, but a ton got accomplished.

This week on the blog I will....

*Recap my long summer (hope it won't bore you)
*Tell you what I've been eating
*Redesign my blog (hope it works...I'm a solo operation over here:)
*Tell you BIG news...you will LOVE IT. (I hope)
*Tell you my fitness revelation(s)

I miss you all and for those who wrote me while I was absent! It meant so much to me. Always know that I will come back to this blog. I am finally in a place in my life where I won't have to step away from the blog EVER again. I'll explain that as well this week.

2 comments:

rosie Charter said...

so good to see you back jayna!!
excited to hear about your summer.
xxxx

jessica said...

great to see you again.
wonderful, happy photo of the two of you.
look forward to hear what you've been up to.

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin