Saturday, October 8, 2011

Late Nite Pancakes

Today was a beautiful day here in PA. It is a three day weekend and all I can think about is how I am going to get my workouts in!

So, today when Kennedy's dad stopped by for an impromptu visit, I high tailed it to Target for a new teecino maker (see below) and to stop in the gym for 16 minutes of intervals. Haven't been in the gym lately (I quit) but have been missing it like a bad breakup without the proper closure.



I am up late..worrying..and watching old epusodes of Parenthood while making GF pancakes. Because I am going to run tomorrow, can I call these late nite pancakes carbo loading? Loll









Lovingly added by Jayna'

1 comment:

ms hamilton wales said...

A great pancake carbo booster in the evening that can be easily burn in morning exercise regimen. Thanks for sharing it Jayna. :)

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin