Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Time to Cleanse

Good morning Goddesses!!

I wanted to post last nite, but was so exhausted after 5 hours at the GRE test center (I'm done!!!!!!) and then going out in the rain to the library at Penn State. I was late to see the play I wanted to go to, but hung around to chat with my mentor and new students.

I didn't get to shop for the cleanse, but it doesn't matter. Today is the day! I did eat a GF V cheeseburger and chips last nite however. Because I ate the food so late I didn't wake up hungry. I did wake up rushed however. I was so tired from reading a novel until 1:30 am (good books captivate me like that!)...

Here are my plans for the cleanse:
  • Upon waking tongue scrape
  • Drink 16oz-1L of water
  • I cup of hot water with lemon (if I have any) or cayenne
  • Green juice (using whatever I have on hand). Prob romaine/apple/lemon????
  • Green smoothie (banana, spinach, apple, or orange)
  • Short light workout (some walking on the treadmill maybe {the weather sucks}; yoga daily; very light weights)
  • Hot teas (Traditional Medicinals; Yogi Tea)
  • More smoothies
  • I'll do blended soups if I have the money for the ingredients
  • Lots of meditation and journaling
  • Limited to NO television and lots of reading girlie novels!

The purpose of this cleanse is majorly spiritual. I took time and got into the mindframe of cleansing. I actually came home after dropping Kennedy off an hour ago and started cleaning up. My house is a kinda disorganized mess because I have been so busy with school and such I've been "tidying"
it over. But, today I wanted to just get started on putting things in order.


If you are following the cleanse or starting your own...what is your purpose for doing it? Do you just want a jump start to a clean system? Wanna get rid of some negative emotions? Feel closer to god/goddess?

For me, it's all of the above.

My Cleanse list:
  • Journal
  • Fav Penn State Penn
  • Girlie novels (for when I feel food cravings to escape to)
  • Spinach and lots of it
  • Bananas and lots of em
  • May buy some chia seeds to bulk up the smoothies???
  • Oranges
  • Apples
  • Romaine
  • Lemons
  • Celery
  • Frozen Blueberries
  • Dry skin brush
  • Tongue scraper
  • Organic bubble bath
I am off in the rainy gloom of this Wednesday to clean up a little, balance my checkbook and see how much vegetation I can afford, hop on over to the grocery store and then to Costco for the frozen blueberries and celery and to make my first green smoothie of the day.

I am excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin