Monday, December 19, 2011

The Best Sunday Ever

Okay. I had the best, most productive Sunday that I have had in a long time. It was a snowy day and I have decided that I miss working out at home. I am losing precious time with Kennedy on all that travel to and from the gym!

Before I get to that let me brag about this amazing Sunday we had. Saturday nite I stayed up late snacking :) so Sunday I knew I had to be on the ball. I woke up ready to go!

Here is what I accomplished:

  • Make 20 ozs of fresh organic carrot juice
  • Made two organic vegan meatloafs
  • Pressure cooked a pound of black beans
  • Made meatballs and organic marinara
  • Make a lentil veggie stew with beefy mushrooms (to die for)
  • Made 4 cups of organic brown rice
  • Made a tofu salad for today's lunch (yum)
  • Washed Kennedy's hair
  • Did 30 mins of cardio
  • Washed/Dried/Folded put away all clothes
  • Ironed Kay's clothes for this ENTIRE school week!
  • Watched part of a documentary on 1964




My new Pressure Cooker. A Christmas present from my mom :) Love ya mom!



Awesome protein smoothie after my quick (middle of the day) cardio



Lentils...rinsed...drained and ready to make stew



Brown rice bubbling in my favorite pot from Good Will



Carrot juice shavings...I could have made a banana bread out of this, but was just too busy and didn't have any raisins or avocados!


5 mornings worth of Gluten Free Oats with Blueberries and Cinnamon with chia seeds




My new favorite protein powder! Nitro Fusion. It is so good! It has 21 grams of protein per scoop!! Oh me oh my!!!!!!


Seriously 21 grams!




Check out the cals! And LOW sugar content. I do like Vega Protein, but for $60 a pop..it ain't on this single momma budget.



I am gearing up to make some recipes out of this book. Seriously... if you don't own Fresh from the Vegetarian Slow Cooker



I watched Magic Trip.  A documentary about the Magic Bus used in 1964 to drive from Cali to NY. I didn't finish it, but I will do so tonite. I loveeeeeeeeeed it. I am such a 60s Flower Child. :) One day I am going to make a Hippie Post. Kennedy calls me the "Ultimate Hippie". I love it!


Today, Monday December 18th 2011 I work up at 7:13 AM after 9 hours of sleep and did a 34 minute at home circuit style workout. I was short on time since I overslept, but I decided to just "get it done!" I was a sweaty beast when done and sooooooo happy to be back to morning workouts.

I previously expressed how much I LOATHE nite time workouts..unless it's my second one of the day.So, we shall see. I have a plan to do morning workouts all this week with some nite time spinning thrown in!

Plan of Action for the Week of December 18 2011:

  • Monday- Morning Circuits Full Body Evening Cardio DVD
  • Tuesday- Morning Cardio and Abs Nite Maybe Spinning
  • Wednesday- Morning Circuits Full Body Nite Yoga
  • Thursday- Morning Cardio and Abs
  • Friday- Morning Circuits Full Body
  • Saturday- DOR. To hang with Kay
  • Sunday- Morning Cardio and Abs Yoga

Come on join me! Let's get excited about fitness before this year ends. It will be one LESS resolution to make! Let's do it. At home...at the gym...at work...let's go!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked your site very interesting, and often the User

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin