Monday, December 5, 2011

Life Is Short..




Don't think because I have been absent that I have "fallen" back into bad vegan gluten free habits. Quite the opposite actually.

I stopped posting on Day 3 of the cleanse. I stopped THAT day. Kennedy was having a slumber party and I had a ton of kids over. Two of the kids' mom attempted suicide that night. Her kids were with me and I had no idea what was going on. Her son asked to go home and I called her to send him home. She didn't seem happy about that but I sent her son home anyway--bad move.

Long story short I cried my eyes out and have been super busy. Then, a friend of mine's daughter was battling cancer. She lost the fight recently :-(. My heart has been pouring tears ever since. She was a beautiful soul.

I have been holding Kennedy extra tightly. Thanking God that she survived.


I feel like I can breathe again so here I am.

Just a few things I have been up to:

•eating Ezekiel sprouted wheat bread. Haven't had gluten in SO long but I am doing okay.

•signed up for a very nice gym not too far from my house. About 5 miles. I LOVE the facility. I have yet to go (just signed up yesterday) but will report back tomorrow after going tonite. It is EXPENSIVE-- $50/ month geeeezzzz but seemingly worth it.

•eating soy yogurt. I am looking for ways to make my own rice milk or almond milk yogurt though.

The reason for the changes is that I am aiming to get back into the best shape of my life. That means doing all of the things I did when I was my fittest, healthiest self. That actually was NOT when I was 100% raw. So stay tuned for the many changes.

•I am working part-time now! Not my dream career but just in time for holiday cash!! I will photograph my new shoes tomorrow. This means there is no time to workout at home- hence the gym membership. Also, means I have to workout at nite :(

So, hugs and health. I will blog tomorrow about the new gym and show you some photos. I will have to sneak and take a few!


Lovingly added by Jayna'

1 comment:

Quantum Ilife said...

Quantum life distributes quantum biofeedback devices, quantum ilife app, cem tech milli Wave therapy, scalar wave laser, quantum wave laser and the life system biofeedback device including Qxci and indigo biofeedback.

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin