Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What Are You Waiting For?




Time to get deep. Yesterday I cried. I cried for missed opportunites. I cried for all the times I have been intentionally hurt by people. These tears were powerful. I have said before that "the issues are in the tissues" and now that I am back to training, and moving my body in all the ways I am accustomed to, I can feel myself spiritually being grounded.

But, Jayna' how can training be grounding? Trust me it is. This wasn't the case when I was 195 lbs, but as soon as I fell in love with sweating, I realized that I had found a life long love in fitness.



The body is a miraculous machine. If you have had a child you know this to be true. I delivered Kennedy without an epidural and I was acutely aware of the power of the female human body.

What are you waiting for? What are you waiting for to start living your best life ever?


Last year this time I was on bended knee crying for my daughter's life. I sat on the couch crying every nite while eating vegan treats unable to be motivated at now. Now a year later, I am sitting here inspired by fitness again...living with a renewed zealous appriach to caring for my body, loving being a woman, and appreciating my curves.

What's stopping you from being present in your life right now?
I love your emails- keep em coming!

Lovingly added by Jayna'

1 comment:

flirty shopper said...

Now there’s a perfect place for you to have fun and get fit while feel being sexy. We intend to unleash that sexy, confident, beautiful, woman inside of you with these sensual fitness workshops. Enjoy exotic dance, fun strip workout, lap dance and pole dance sessions with like-minded powerful women who, by getting in touch with their sexy side, are empowering their

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin