1. Did you abstain from coffee?
2. Did you abstain from alcohol?
3. Did you abstain from gluten?
4. Did you abstain from animal products?
5. Did you abstain from crack (aka sugar) and choose low-glycemic fruits and better alternatives such as stevia or agave?
6. Did you dry brush today?
7.Did you clean your sinuses with the good ol' neti pot?
8. Did you move your body for at least thirty-five minutes?
9. Did you meditate for fifteen to twenty minutes?
10. Did you chew your meals thoroughly and mindfully?
11. Did you laugh out loud and tell someone you loved him or her today?
12. Did you spend time in nature?Even five minutes is better than nothing?
13. Did you get eight hours of uninterrupted sleep?
14.What did you eat today and did you juice? Include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and any in-between snacking- it may help to jot down meals and snacks throughout the day.
15. How much purified water did you consume? You can include fresh veggie juices in your calculation.
16. What supplements did you take?
17. How was your elimination?- Yup...poop!
18. What time did you stop eating?Three hours before bed in optimum.
19. How do you feel physically?
20. How do you feel emotionally?
Do a lot to be inspired this week. Look at new blogs. Read inspirational quotes. Listen to great audio and watch awesome youtube clips. Daily I will provide some quotes, youtube videos, and my personal thoughts along this process. It's crazy how devastating news can send me back into a downward spiral--emotionally, physically, psychologically. I am fortunate to have an arsenal of healthy tools in all areas that I can pull from when times get tough. As a single mom with no "significant other" I am often left taking matters into my own hands. My feminist soul feels great....but it would be awesome to have a closer partner in all that I go through. By partner I don't mean a guy...or a lover...or whatever. I wish my best friend lived closer to me. Or my mom or one of my "solids"...but all in all..I am so much stronger for haven gone through it all...exhale... Okay I'm done.
So this cleanse is coming (although I timed it earlier this year) at a perfect time. I am eager and ready for it.
I will type of Day 1 for tomorrow and doing all at home workouts for the duration of the cleanse. Now that school is in session the driving time for the gym and set up time...locker time...find a machine time is a pain in the ass and an extra hour that I can't afford to waste. Besides, I love working out at home. I truly do. I get in such a zone at home. I lost all of my initial weight at home with Kennedy in her crib in the next room or running under my sidekicks as a toddler. Those were the days...well, they are back! Today I did a cardio circuit and weight circuit at home today and took a shower. It was awesome!
I'm off to read for school and get some rest. I hope the snowstorm does NOT come our way tonite!