I kicked it off with a BANG!!!!! Hadn't had much sleep the nite before. I watched a documentary and then movie about human trafficking (a passion of mine) and I was devastated. Cried for hours and couldn't go to sleep until after 3 am!
Up at 6 am with Kennedy. Yesterday I had:
- 16 oz of water with lemon
- Women's Energy Yogi Tea
- 1.5 quarts green smoothie: spinach, swiss chard (from my garden!), 3 bananas, spirulina, cacaco, coconut milk (not raw)
- 1 quart smoothie: 3 bananas, spirulina, hemp/maca/protein
- Huge salad: 6 different kinds of sprouts, 1 whole avocado, 2 tbsps nutritional yeast, 1 tbsp hemp seeds, 2 c sauerkraut
- 40 minute walk outside in nature...easy breezy
- I love the feeling of intention and focus. I sat my butt on the meditation pillow and poured out my soul to God. I wrote and wrote until my fingers were numb and then I sat in semi-silence (Kennedy was singing in the other room) and felt covered in peace.
- Aside from trying to jumpstart some weightloss, slowing down my digestion feels good. I love reinventing ways to save money while eating high/mainly raw and always vegan. It feels good. I now don't compare my diet to anyone else's. I know what's good for my body and my wallets. (this is something I had to work on). For a while I would secretly wish that I afford more superfoods, raw treats...but that is NOT a good frequency to live in. I snapped out of that quickly and found myself loving the clean vegan foods I eat -cooked or raw!
Is anybody with me?? Come on, this is the perfect month to start getting fit for real! From the inside out