Monday, January 2, 2012

365 Days to the BEST LIFE EVER!

It's no secret that I love personal development and psychology. Hello??? I have 3 degrees in Psych and trying to go for the fourth...I digress.

I got to thinking before 2011 was over...what did I really want to do with 2012?? Of course the standard, "be more fit", "lose the few stress pounds", "save money" stuff came up...but no REALLY Jayna', what do you want to do with 2012???


That's when I decided I would have the best year ever. So today is Day 2...363 more to go.

On January 1st I watched one of my alltime favorite films... The Jane Austen Book Club.
I soaked in all of the awesome inspiration in this film and then I moved on to journaling and simply resting. My goal for making 2012 very SIMPLE still rings true.

Today I woke up at 6:05 am in the FREEZING COLD that is my house...turned on a space heater and got dressed to get my Turbo Fire on! Okay if you don't know what Turbo is... RUN OVER to my Coaching Turbo Love Blog and get inspired. And if you love it puhleeezzzeee grab it from my online Beach Body Store! I can coach you through your use of the program or recommend a program that may better suit your needs ;-)

Then I did some yoga...for about 8 minutes and ran down to make breakfast and head out of the door for Kennedy's school and for me to get to work. I am letting things roll off my shoulders and getting rest.

This year is all about nurturing. Not as much about CHASING down things as I am about walking into grace and beauty...planning for greatness, all the while, enjoying every moment of TODAY.

365 Days to the Best Life Ever...

  • Physically
  • Financially
  • Spiritually
  • Emotionally
Most importantly, this year I am giving myself PERMISSION to be fabulous :-)


2 comments:

vegan health and beauty said...

i actually just spent my whole christmas break watching a bunch of jane austen films...i never read any of the books...but i love the movies! hmmm...maybe i'll have to read one soon. btw i love your before and after raw pics-i have thought about going raw so many times...dont know if i could ever do it but i love to read about other people doing it..trying to get educated and more motivated..and we will see what happens! love your blog! x

Meagan Ricks said...

I really love your perspective of simplicity and nurturing for the new year! Awesome post! Love it!

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin