Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Making Time for Yourself: Free Coaching Contest Info :)

Hey peeps!!

I have been super busy lately, but really I've been staying up way too late and not getting/feeling rested...that is no bueno. New phase..this week I am building back up my rest reserves so that I can get up at the butt crack of dawn early to workout. I"ve been getting my workouts in, just later in the day which I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HATE. Okay even for me that was a bit harsh...

Today I want to share a few things with you... I know that I am 349 days away from the best body/life EVER, but I want to share that I am living in that body and that life that I want...RIGHT NOW. Nothing is holding me back. Nothing is stopping me or WILL STOP ME but me.

Are you taking charge of your 2012? Are you feeling in control and Fired Up???? Are you making time for yourself? Are you practicing The Art of Extreme Self-Care? This book changed my life...totally and completely. It can feel hard to begin the process of taking care of ourselves, but in all honesty...we HAVE to. No one will if we don't.

Onto exciting news....Months ago, I mentioned that I'd like to take on 3 clients to coach for FREE. Well, it's about that time. :) I am soooooooooo amped. As you should know by now, I am a Beach Body Coach Here and HERE and if you buy any of the programs from me, I will coach you ALL THE WAY THRU THEM 100% for free...That is my FITNESS ANGLE FOR NOW but this contest will be for people who want to get started with eating right and don't know where to turn...not sure how to get started or think they are doing all the right things and the weight just isn't coming off.

My mentoring will be:

  • plant based focused
  • vegan
  • high raw
  • supplementation focused
  • 3 emails a day!
  • This for That meal switch training
  • Lots of love! <3

So, to kickstart email me at coachjayna@gmail.com


I am so excited to kick this off.I am just want you to email me your name, age, weight and why you need a coach. There are plenty of "pay for service" mentors on the web, so if you truly can afford to hire someone, don't apply. Leave space for women who truly can't afford to pay for help!

So, let's get it together....let's continue to actively work to make 2012 an all around rock star, kick ass, amazing year. :)

DISCLAIMER: I AM A CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER AND A BEACHBODY COACH. I AM NOT A NUTRITIONIST. HOWEVER, I HAVE BEEN VEGAN FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND AM SUCCESSFULLY RAISING A CHILD AS A GLUTEN FREE THRIVING VEGAN. :)

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin