Sunday, January 29, 2012

Throwing Up in My Mouth

Cheery title right? Okay, let's be honest... today I should be resting from exercise, but skipped Thursday when I felt like a bloated pig on a roast...so today was cardio. CRAZzzzzy ass "you are gonna die" cardio. Who was responsible?? Shaun T. Insanity Asylum. WTF??? I was seriously about to throw up in my mouth. I am NOT  barfer. Even when I was nauseous everyday of my first trimester pregnant with Kennedy I didn't throw up ONCE. It just rose in my throat and sat there...gag. That is much worse than just getting it out...but I digress.



Back to the point...I made a workout schedule for next week. I am going crazy cardio next week! It's interesting to read articles about how too much cardio makes you fat. Unless you are a contestant on the Biggest Loser and working out 6-8 hours per day without supervision (don't recommend this either way)...then cardio WILL NOT MAKE YOU FAT. However, if you are already fat and out of shape and want to tone and look fit...cardio won't give you that either. Only only only only weights will do that. I've been saying this for years.

Anywho, this upcoming week (1/30/12-2/5/12) is going to be focused on adding extra cardio, but NOT taking away my crazy strength training. Any takers? lol

I've been trying (without success) to record some workouts. Bear with me as I work out the kinks in my little system. I am adamant about being up and going with my youtube channels very soon.

Alright onto it!

Saturday- Didn't take pix ( I know I know )

  • Green smoothie: 1 frozen banana, Almond milk, spinach....blend 
  • 1 apple, almonds
  • 2 dates, almonds (always preworkout snack)
  • Crazy Workout at the gym (only went to get out of the house--missed being at home, but the change was nice)
    • Got into gym...had to fight for a spot on the floor..ugh
    • Killed my workout
      • Inverted rows
      • Reverse lunges
      • Burpees with vertical swing
      • Hip thrust
      • One arm row
      • Tricep dips
      • Something I'm forgetting I'm sure
  • Post workout: 2 frozen bananas, tons of spinach, I cup Almond milkNitro Fusion protein, frozen blueberries, blend
  • 1 cup curry lentil soup with quinoa
  • 2 oranges
  • Ginger Tea-- buy it by the big box. This tea has changed my life...I drink it every single day! Period!


Simple Sunday- My favorite day of the week :-)

Tonite I have a ton of things to get done, but I'll be back tomorrow! Go drink some juice! Don't think it matters? Check out Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. Trust me, you'll want to start juicing immediately!

Want to join me in the crazy cardio??? I'll be writing about it here, but posting all the crazy details over at Coach Jayna' :)


Be fit~ Be fierce~ CHOOSE to be sexy
I love you

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin