Friday, January 27, 2012

Thursday Eats and Workout- Contest Winners!

Here is my post from yesterday. Blogger had me feeling homicidal. I was up until 12:30 am...it wouldn't post...wouldn't save. Arg! :)

First Things First.... Winners!!!!!!

  1. Judy
  2. Caroline
  3. Karen
Thanks for all the beautiful, amazing women who sent in responses. You all rock and are totally bad ass. Do not give up on trying to be fit and lean --keep eating plants. It's totally the way! To the winners... YEA! I will contact you by email no later than tomorrow!

Have you ever had one of those days when you just felt like crawling in bed with a good book? Well TODAY was that day for me!! (hi Kay here!)

Kennedy just typed that! Lol my darling daughter made me breakfast while she let me sleep in til the late hour of 6:22 AM...you heard me right people...6:22 is considered late.
Somebody shoot me please!


photo 3.JPG
An orange. Gluten free cereal. And a glass of rice milk.


photo 1.JPG
Butternut squash chickpea soup. Yummmm


photo 2.JPG
Baked turned into this! Crispy outsides..."meaty" tender insides.


photo 4.JPG
Pressed...marinated tofu steak strips.


photo 5.JPG
I made a "Protein Bowl" : steamed broccoli, tofu, quinoa, nutritional yeast, herbs


photo 1.JPG
Portobella steaks, sweet potato, steamed broccoli
photo 2.JPG
"Juice bowl ingredients" apples, lemons, celery, carrots, chard= yum

photo 3.JPG
Juicer BOWL
photo 4.JPG
Costco organic carrots

photo 5.JPG

Pears


photo 2.JPG
KEEP the stems

photo 3.JPG
Raimbow coalition
photo 4.JPG
Pear Strawberry bowl

photo 5.JPG
Nitetime tea. That is my favorite tea pot. It came from Uganda :)

I normally start my day with a green smoothie or a juice. This was the first day in a long time that I didn't. But TODAY I DID! 


Workout from Thursday: My Soulmate Workout Turbo Fire !!! I was crampy and bloated and decided to do a "low impact" workout...and my knee has been killing me. I swear if I ever find the kid who threw this pine cone (click here) I am gonna beat his ass. I sure it hasn't helped that as an uninsured American, I've been rehabbing myself via youtube videos.


I'm off to do some training work for clients and enjoy this humungo bowl of oatmeal!


You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky
Let's not miss any shots...come on get in the game and PLAY HARD.

I love you...



No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin