Thursday, June 21, 2012

Quick 10 Min TOM Bedroom Workout

Morning! It's hot as hell in PA today. I ate some GF ice cream at midnite and my belly hurt today. Well TOM didn't help either. So, I cooled it on my cardio and conditioning and did my strength training. Only took 10 minutes plus 3 for a warm up and 2 cool down.


Home gym aka bedroom floor



Decide. Decide. Decide.

Workout:

*bicep curl 15#
*chest press 15# and 1 set 20#
*pec flyes 15# and 1 set 20#
*hammer curls 15#
*kb swings 20 with 12kg

Short and sweet. If you do not want to stay where you are --just make small changes and decide that you will never let a day go by when you aren't doing something for your body.

<3 Jayna'

1 comment:

private training sessions said...

Your approach is very nice, I have learned more Keep up the good work I am grateful and I appreciate. Thanks.Get online gym for body building, tone your abs, improve your muscle.At my site www.rlqzone.com

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin