Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fitting Cooking In

Busy days of Summer. Quick post about how I am using all of this zucchini and yellow squash!


CSA veggies!


So fresh...



Red beans, onion, zuchinni "soup". I am SO New Orleans thru and thru. So red beans are cooking in this house a minimum of once a week. These are so creamy and delicious.



Slices into rounds and baked



Bake some more. I add em to other beans or put on top of quinoa..


Yummmm


I added two pureed yellow squash to my meatloaf recipe and it was great. I enjoyed this meal last night with fresh cucumber/ tomato juice.

It only took me a few minutes and I have a plethora of local, organic veggies to enjoy for days.

Remember: WORK SMARTER, not LONGER/HARDER

I am preparing for my princess' birthday this weekend so I need as much organized and prepared as possible!

Skipped two days of training this week but am back in action at home. I will post today's 14 minute sweatfest later!

<3 Jayna'

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin