Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pains of Technology- Kay's 1st day of 3rd Grade

Hey! No internet for like a week! OMG...it was good in a way, but I was NOT a happy camper. Well, Kennedy started 3rd grade. Yes 3rd grade. I am so proud of her. Of course I cried like a baby. I woke up made a healthy breakfast and we were out of the door! Now that she is back at school, I can be a schedule. I will start applying for full-time employment in about a month so that leave little time to significantly raise lest I die retake the GRE for a better quant score and do some application stuff. Ugh..life huh? lol

High stress didn't produce the best detox ever, but I feel a bit better. I was so sluggish and even got a pimple. I NEVER get them. Detox can be the pits.

This week I am making time to walk and trying my best to swing my bell when I first wake up for about a hundred swings. Until life returns to some sort of normalcy, this is what I'll keep doing.

Here are some pix from yesterday! 






I will be back later with a proper update!

1 comment:

workoutwifey said...

Congrats to your daughter. My son just started the 3rd grade this year too. Btw, I'm loving your vegan story.

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin