- How to get STARTED
- How to eat/train when your life is BUSY
- Rise Early (7 days a week. No later than 8 am like EVERish)
- Drink 16-32 oz water FIRST THING (about 90% of the time)
- Training done early. I prefer first thing, but normally will do it around 9 ish (soon to change)
- I eat whole foods 90% of the time (sometimes GF cereal, GF wraps, organic tortilla chips, etc)
- I eat raw foods everyday. I don't chart it, count it, or makes % of raw. I just eat it.
- I don't eat after 8pm....80% of the time.
- I write down what I eat, but don't count calories M-F on Sat and Sun I don't write it down and I eat very "loosely"
- I can't/won't make myself crazy with this. Lifestyle implies something I will be doing for the rest of my life. I make changes as I see fit. My goal is to feel really fucking good everyday therefore now I:
- Eat superfoods
- Maca, spirilina, reishi on the way
- Don't take forever to workout (quitting my gym...post tomorrow)
- Take hot bubble baths- 4 per week...long soaks while reading a great novel
- Only doing things I want to do...not feeling obligated to do shit I don't want to
- Erasing guilt...in all forms....
Quick Meal Ideas:
Breakfast: On Sunday put 1/2 c organic oats in several small containers in the fridge. I add 1 tbsp flaxseed (ground) and some fresh berries. On the day of, I just add almond milk/water and cook. Or I add water the night before and eat it cold without cooking in the morning after my workout.
Smoothies- Hella quick...
Lunch/Dinner: GF wrap with tons of veggies/beans/daiya cheese/avocado etc inside. BAM.
GF veggie sandwiches.
Prep on Sunday and then just grab our already made beans, quinoa/brown rice/ cut up veggies and make a bowl of goodness. I put romaine in, cold beans, cold quinoa, curry, salt...BAM. Add a small salad
Quick Training Ideas:
Fuck driving to the gym. Gyms are bullshit. (Sorry I am just not feeling them lately) They do have their place and time...sorry for the harshness. But if you are crunched for time, don't spend any driving and getting your locker...go downstairs in your garage or like I do in front of my bed and have your own gym.
Grab a jumprope, stability ball, and a set of heavy dumbbells and repeat this circuit: