Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sometimes you Just Have to Do ONE Thing

It has been so crazy here. Good news is is that I started a new job working for the same school district my daughter attends (hello same holidays OFF. Summers OFF) :) Bad news is I am trying to create a balance with my time, i.e. meal prep, exercise, sleep, applications etc.

I am having a bit of a struggle, but feel like I can pull it together. I'll give you an example of the kinds of workouts I've been doing. Short and simple and effective.

Last Nite's 8:30 pm workout:

  • 30secs/30secs
    • Jumprope
    • Pushups
    • Jumprope
    • Goblet Squats
    • Jumprope
    • Alternating one arm row
    • Jumprope
    • Plank
I have to run, but if you are busy right now like I am let's find ways to get and stay on track! Just do THE NEXT BEST THING and think of ONE thing you could be doing to make the GREATEST improvement and start TODAY. Even if it's only "more water", "more rest", or you do 10 pushups and 10 squats. Just do it and get that momentum going!

I believe in you

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin