Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This Moved My Heart Today

This spoke right into my soul today. Check the writer out here: Brooklyn to Mars.

I didn't get much sleep last night and I have to go out of town tomorrow. It will be the first day that I won't bring Kennedy to school OR pick her up. Exhale....change right? After only sleeping 3 hours, I ran to the store and came back home to eat and take a 3 hour nap. Then I took the hottest bubble bath known to man.

Up next I will be meditating...yes I've been finding my way back to my altar to reinstate my daily meditation practice. I'm off to get prepared for tomorrow. Below find a few pix from my AC/NYC trip this weekend. The rain precluded me from taking more :(

Yesterday and today for my workouts I kept it super simple. 

Workout:



















  • 10 Pushups (military)
  • 10 KB swings
  • Repeat until I get to 100 of each
  • Sometimes I take breaks in between
Those on their way up will someday fall.  Those steady will one day age and expire.  The things that terrify you will one day be forgotten.  You might as well remember that the horrible things in your life will be gone as soon as you are; face them and fight them.  The only other option is to hide in corners shaking terrified never knowing for sure if you have what it takes.  Move now and experience the intense moment of triumph; when breath comes easy and you find relief on the far side of mental hindrances.


Those on their way up will someday fall.  Those steady will one day age and expire.  The things that terrify you will one day be forgotten.  You might as well remember that the horrible things in your life will be gone as soon as you are; face them and fight them.  The only other option is to hide in corners shaking terrified never knowing for sure if you have what it takes.  Move now and experience the intense moment of triumph; when breath comes easy and you find relief on the far side of mental hindrances.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your blog. I am trying to get my weight loss going beginning with vegetarianism and seeing where it takes me. Anyway sending positive vibes your way!

VeganFitMama said...

Thank you so much. Best of luck on your vegetarian journey! Please continue to stop back and email me if you need to!

I believe in you :)

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin