Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Off From Work...The Sickies

I am home today from work...*cough, cough*... I started feeling badly a few days ago. Yesterday I went to work and had a terrible day. Sneezing, coughing, fever...ugh.

I made up my mind last night that I wasn't going into work and then I got a fever and I KNEW I had to call off. I don't want to make the kiddos sick. So... did I stay home and rest? ummmm.....NO!

                                               



I worked on: my paper for publication, essays, and am about to organize my stuff. I feel so terrible, so I keep taking breaks throughout the day to lean against the wall and take some short breaths. I have to get Kennedy and her friends off the bus and wait for their parent to get home. I will just sit in the car and let the girls talk outside in the cold until he comes home.

I intend on taking another steamy hot bath and drinking 4 or 5 more cups of tea and going to bed early. I may call off tomorrow if the fever doesn't break.

I take the GRE next week. I can't wait to get back on track with fitness and cooking after this cold/virus passes and apps go in!!!!


No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin