Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 1: The Last 31 Days of 2012




My home computer committed suicide. She is dead. After 5 years with our family Suzie has gone on to another plane. Too bad she took my hard drive with her. :(. I have to get someone to pull it ($$$$$). About 80% is backed up but not itunes. Sigh

Anyway, I am going ovaries to the wall not "balls to the wall" lol for the last days of 2012.

Today I did 60 minutes of Turbo and ate my Last Days of 2012 Breakfast Smoothie
*1/4 c oats
*1 c almond milk
*1.5 bananas
*3 prunes
*spinach
*1 tbsp chai seeds
*1/4 c walnuts

Put the walnuts in after it is blended and only blend on pulse for about 3 seconds. That way you can chew the chunky bits!

Lunch: same smoothie
Snack: Fresh OJ and grapefruit juice
Dinner: Meatloaf. Roasted rosemary potatoes. Organic salsa and Mary's Gone Crackers chips. Today was the last of those. I ate the rest before they went stale. I don't want to consume anything overly processed during these 31 days. But I don't have money to waste so I ate em.

My workout plans include 100% at home workouts. No time for the gym at all :( but I have always said I rather workout here at home. And as Kay gets older, it gets easier in here with her.

I only have one app hanging over my head and some checking in with other applications to do so wish me luck please.

I set up a projected hopeful weight loss and fitness schedule for the next 31 days. I know it will be challenging to get up at 5 am in the pitch black and freezing cold house, but I have what it takes to make it happen.

Do you?????? Let's do it.
<3 Jayna'

2 comments:

bitt said...

What is your meatloaf recipe?

Blogger said...

New Diet Taps into Pioneering Concept to Help Dieters Lose 15 Pounds in Only 21 Days!

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin