Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 3: 31 Days til 2013

No workout today and for good reason. I was soooo tired an cold at 5 when the alarm went off. Not normal "don't wanna get up tired" but "I am so tired I could cry" tired. I slept on and off until 6:40 and got up for the day.

Work was insane today and I now have a few new apps to do (surprise) and tonight I completed a HUGE app and it is 11 and I am just getting to bed. I was tempted to complete my swing/pushup challenge but it was all ego. My body is telling me to rest. To read to sleep.

Radical self-care...self-acceptance says do your very best. And today I worked hard all day, ran to Costco for my daughter's running group, had a meeting with her therapist, AND completed a major application! The challenge can wait and DOUBLE on tomorrow. Gasp. :)

Today I ate:

*Pint of green juice
*31 Day Smoothie
*Lunch: Spinach salad with balsamic vinegarette. Meatloaf. White beans and quinoa
*snack: Green juice and a pear
*Dinner: 31 Day Smoothie with 2 prunes and 1 cup of grapes that I ate when I was supposed to be bagging them up

Tomorrow I will definitely be making time for exercise even if it is at nighttime. Yawn.

See ya tomorrow.

<3 Jayna'

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin