Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 6: 31 Days til 2013

Okay I am exhausted. I thought that today would bring me some peace...wishing it were Friday. But so grateful that it is Friday tomorrow. This has been the longest week EVER. And so cold it is bitter outside.

I am finished with all my applications except I have a few tiny odds and ends to check on. A huge weight has been lifted. Tremendously. It feels so good. Today was Kay's dad's bday so we celebrated with him and I ran around getting his things so I am still tired, but have no fear I will be getting rest tomorrow night for sure and all of this weekend if I can help it.

I have also been being more productive now that I have been eating better and getting myself in order. So I have been using my very short lunch time to get a few things done rather than leaving them until the weekend.

I ran out of bananas and it was such a disaster. Note to self: DO NOT make a kale smoothie without bananas. I went out in 25 degrees tonite and bought 12 lbs. That should get me through the weekend and week. Sad part is they are NOT ripe. Ugh..but I can assure you I will be throwing one in a smoothie tomorrow. I have some in the oven (typical of me) and some in a brown paper bag in the closet.

I am proud that during stressful days this week, I kept it all together. :) Go me!

Today I ate:

*31 days smoothie (no prunes)
*Lunch: Homemade veggie soup. Grapes. Quinoa and chickpeas with curry
*Snack: 2 pears and grapes
*Dinner: Smoothie: kale, grapes, almond milk, hempseeds....walnuts. It was hard to get this down.

GOOD NEWS!!! Even though I was exhausted I did turbo for 55 minutes! Go Jayna'! I am aiming to wake up at the crack of dawn and do a workout, but I am not sure if I will be able to get up. My soul is tired these days.

Have a wonderful day and I am going to watch Scandal and get to bed!

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin