Friday, December 14, 2012

Days 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14: 31 Days til 2013

Okay life has been crazy busy and Kennedy went home to New Orleans with her father and WITHOUT me. It is a big Christmas and I could not afford a $400 ticket right now :-(

I have been 100% right on with my diet but this week I have barely exercised. No real sleep at night but I got in about 2 solid workouts. With Kennedy gone I can exercise everyone of the 4 days that she is away!

I am on my lunch break and have a meeting after a work but. I am going to get it done tonight! Speaking of at home workouts. My garage is a freezing dungeon! So I am putting a space heater right near my treadmill for about 15 mins on full blast! I will tell you how it goes. 

Haven't forgotten to do the pix of her race but if I keep waiting for time to make the "perfect post", it will never get done.

Today I had\am having:
*Green smoothie: spinach. Frozen pineapple. Almond milk. Figs (dried). Chia seeds. Hemp seeds. Bananas. Walnuts
*Lunch: meatloaf. Steamed brocolii. Butternut squash soup
*Snack: large honeycrisp apple (second fav)
*Dinner: Green smoothie: probably same as breakfast

Break is over. I'm HOPING that next week. Is a better fitness week than this one!

1 comment:

Evangelista Nick said...

Hi, I'd like to inform you that by referring to next week in the present tense, you are playing with the space-time continuum and thus risk the end of the world! (I'm kidding of course, good luck for next week!)

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin