Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Days 19-25: 31 Days til 2013

Crazy busy doesn't even begin to describe how things have been around here. I have been making time for my workouts though! It's TOM (Merry Christmas to me rite?) but Santa was very good to Kennedy and brought her a limited edition Star Wars xbox and Kinect. We have been dancing all morning. Can we say cardio? :) I can totally see myself doing this when she is not here with a Jane Fonda workout suit on AND leg warmers...yes I have like 4 pair. lol.

I gave myself an early Christmas present and went to the gym with a good friend yesterday and did a killer lower body workout. My glutes are sore so that is a good thing. It is the old gym I used to go to. I was moderately nostalgic while there, but not so much that I want to rejoin. lol.

Today I am having simple meatloaf and steamed veggies and butternut squash soup that I made my last CSA delivery of the season. At some point when Kennedy goes with her father for a while I am going to do an upper body workout and possibly go to the movies.  Django Unchained. Not sure if it will keep me in a cheery holiday kinda mood.

My workout today although I am bloated like a cow will include
  • shoulder presses
  • tricep kickbacks
  • bicep curls
  • dips
  • pushups
I want to keep it simple, but to get it done! What are you doing to bring a Merry Fitness to yourself? You deserve a green smoothie (had one already) and red apple and move your body today!

This last week before the new year will find me cleaning and clearing...getting ready for my new job (yea more money!!!!) and in deep meditation and reflection. I have such a good feeling about 2013. Seriously. I hope that you do too. If not, time to break out the journal, or notepad on your smart fone and get to planning, daydreaming, wishing and hoping. Because THAT is how dreams come true :) Trust me I know ;)

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin