Friday, December 28, 2012

Days 26, 27 and 28: 31 Days til 2013

The soreness has finally left my hamstrings. I didn't stop my workouts all this week though. I have been on a roll and feeling GOOOODDDD. This morning I only had about 37 minutes so I hit the ground running.

Fridays Back and Butt Workout:

Warmup: Jumprope as usual about 4 minutes
Circuits of Good Mornings, Deadlifts, Reverse lunges, Donkey kicks, Superwoman's, Bent over Row and jump rope between most sets. I was a sweaty mess and I loved it. Oh yea I did some burpees in there too. Yep. Sure did.

Post Workout Smoothie:
  • last of my spinach :(
  • almond milk
  • almond butter
  • 2 bananas
  • hempseeds
  • chia seeds
  • frozen pineapple
  • blend and devour
Lunch was boringish....: Bowl of quinoa, black beans, and steamed broccoli. wow....contain your enthusiasm

I've been keeping things ultra simple. Exercise simple. Diet simple. Stress low. The result is nothing short of miraculous. The simplicity is allowing me tons of time to focus on things I've been wanting to get done. Simple things, but important things.

Today I woke up early, took care of Kay's breakfast (daiya cheese grits and GF toast), worked out and have cleaned most all day. Washed my hair...waiting to straighten it now so that I can go out tonite** :) and going to balance bills in a bit.

It's so interesting what we can get done when we STOP focusing on bullshit taking our attention away from where it should be and START just doing all those things we know we should be.

Only a few days til 2013, but nothing is stopping you from getting started NOW. Let's go!

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin