Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Days 4 and 5: 31 Days til 2013

Sorry that I couldn't post yesterday. My computer is dead and my mom got me a new one for Christmas!!! Thanks so much mom!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it love it. Up til midnight setting it up, etc. Still not done, but wanted to post this morning before going to work.

Yesterday no exercise. No challenge. Rough rough day at work and didn't get home until 8:30/9:00. I can't wait to get the rest of this application stuff done so that I can move on with my life.  This morning however,  I am going to attempt to do the challenge for the past two days and then do today's challenge tonight. I know I know....

Yesterday I ate:

*Breakfast: 31 Days Smoothie
*Lunch: Meatloaf. White beans and quinoa. Spinach salad and balsamic vingeratte. Grapes
*Dinner: 31 Days Smoothie

I ate a bit more, but can't remember right now. Sigh.

I have to run, but wanted to say if anyone is joining this challenge or just finding out about it....we have lots of days left until the New Year. Don't feel you need to wait until then to make lasting change!!!!

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin