Sunday, December 9, 2012

Days 7, 8, and 9: 31 Days til 2013

Oh my...the end of a crazy crazy week. Seriously. Crazy.

I haven't uploaded the pics yet, but Kay ran her first 5K yesterday. It was so amazing for me as a mom to be a part of it with her. I cried like a baby when it was over. She walked most of it, but it was at a speed walker's pace. It was also cold, rainy, and a very very hilly course. Now that that is over, I can start to slow down and breathe again. Hopefully this week's blogging can be more in depth.

My days have been pretty much the same food wise, but I finally feel back on track 100%. Lots of green smoothies, juice, and my supplements help with that well rounded feeling.

This week my exercise sorely lacked, but I was on my clean eating 100% and that felt great. Today Kay is with her dad for a bit so I made it to the gym (first time in months). There is nothing like pouring sweat...just nothing. It just clears my mind and helps me to get ready for the week.

Today I ate:
*Smoothie: spinach, pineapple, chia seeds, almond milk, spinach, banana and grapes. Walnuts
*Papapya salad (from Thai restaurant). quinoa and curried chickpeas
*Dinner will be green juice and a huge green smoothie with walnuts

I am hoping after my night of 11 hours of sleep I will be able to wake up on time tomorrow at 5:15 am so that I can workout before work. Here's hoping!

I'm off to finish cooking. It's been a few hours of making meatloaf, white beans, quinoa, sushi, drying oregano, and making butternut squash soup. This is to make my week go by much easier. I promise to have some pictures uploaded on here for tomorrow's post.

Off to finish cooking, and a run a few rainy errands before Kennedy comes home! 

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin