Thursday, January 31, 2013

300 Glutes and Thighs Workout and Advice to Start Your Resolutions in February

Slept in again today. Bad habit forming! lol. I will get my butt up early tomorrow no matter what! I have to get back on track. I have a crazy busy week next week with clients so I have to get it together. Rant over :-)

Today I was very short on time so this post will be brief, but I wanted to tell you what I did for my workout and to motivate anyone who needs it as this first month of 2013 comes to a close.

I didn't have a lot of time to spend and I wanted a bit of a change for my muscles so I did a numbered workout. Was going to aim for 500, but wanted to shorten the time.

300 Glutes and Thighs Workout: 10 exercises for 30 reps each
  • Part I
    • tactical lunges
    • pliĆ© squats
    • deadlift squat jumps
    • step ups left leg
    • step ups right leg
    • butt blasters
    • squats (weights on shoulders)
    • hamstring ball crunches
    • burpees (gotta end with burpees!)
  • Part II
    • tabatas (jumprope)
  • 25 total minutes

Advice to Start/ReStart Your Resolutions:

Yes one month is down for 2013, but it isn't too late to start/restart/revamp goals. Here a few "resolutions" (for lack of a better word) that I have been working on
  1. Meditating every morning. Even if I only have 5 minutes. Everyday it gets done
  2. Meditation/yoga/reflection every nite even if I have only 10 minutes
  3. Practicing the 4 agreements everyday
    1. Be impeccable with your word
    2. Don't take anything personally
    3. Don't make assumptions
    4. Always do your best
  4. Practice loving kindness
  5. Not eat late at nite
  6. Focus on radical self-care
If you want to set fitness goals and want to know where to start, send me an email. I'll help get you started!

Off to get this busy work day started! Kennedy has a meeting tonite so I'll be back after my 5 am upper body heavy workout!

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin