Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Exerise and Movies 2013!

What challenge am I going to do now? I'm thinking about a 31 days of January crazy metabolic month. I'll post about it later or tomorrow.
 
I have to clean this mirror!

 I loved my hair on here
This is my gear for running! I look so serious. Ignore my dirty bedroom/gym!
 
I couldn't post yesterday because I was busy having a crazy awesome day! Follow me on twitter if you haven't and you can keep up with all my antics! Jayna' (RawFitMama) @JaynaRDavis


Anyway, I did a crazy leg workout in my bedroom yesterday. (The Best Gym Ever) :) and although I kept telling myself to put it off until later, I just GOT IT DONE! One of my 2013 themes...just get it done!

I was effing huffing and puffing when I was done, but oh my was it crazy effective and great. Here goes....

Legs on Fire Workout:

  • Front lunges/30 secs of jump lunges
  • Reverse lunges/ 30 secs of half burpees
  • Deep squats/ 30 secs of jumping jacks
  • Plie squats (20#)/ 30 secs of plyo plies
  • Jumprope DONE!
I was a sweaty mess when I was done and my legs were actually trembling. It was a great way to start 2013.

Then I went to my favorite independent theater and saw Anna Karenina. OMG....cinematically beautiful and so well done.

 
Today I have a meeting at my new job and then I am going to try to do some cardio and abs on this 3 hours of sleep. I'll be tired whether I do it or I don't. Are you struggling with how to get started? Just START. I mean literally stand up ...do 10 jumping jacks, 10 squats, 10 knee pushups and you just got started on your fitness journey.  Stop thinking there is a perfect way to get into it all. There isn't. Just go!

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin