Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Just Get it Done Cardio and Wednesday Thoughts

photo 1.JPGThe alarm went off at 5:30 and I hugged my pillow and went back to sleep. I got up at 6:20 on my own and got ready for the day...
photo 2.JPG

Kay's breakfast. My breakfast. And pack both lunches and get her clothes ready.

Green Smoothie today:
  • spinach
  • almond milk
  • bananas
  • frozen pineapples
  • flaxseeds
  • chia seeds
In between my training for my new job and getting Kay off the bus I had 26 minutes.
photo 3.JPG

Just Get it Done
  • 23 minutes of sprints at 7.0 30 secs on 11 secs off the treadmill
  • 2 minutes of planks
  • That's all
photo 4.JPGThe point is...I could have waited until later and done more but I would have missed dinner with Kay and been all thrown off this evening. I felt good to get it done.

Now that all my shows are off tonite, I will be in bed with my latest obsession. Jodi Picoult's book House Rules! I will definitely be blogging about this soon.

I'm off to make tea and hang with my daughter! I will be up at 5:30 am if anyone wants to join me!


No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin