Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday 5 am Cold Workout and the Blessing of Food Prep

I love when my Sunday food prep makes my weeks get off to a great start. I had some tofu scramble and potatoes ready for breakfast with GF toast for Kennedy. She loved it by the way. Today is her 8th and a 1/2 birthday so we celebrated all day long :)

I got up at 5 am...and tired and all...went straight to my outfit that I laid out last nite. Funny thing is I still dress really cute and matchy matchy for myself here in the home gym. lol



Lower Body Killer 5 am Workout:
  • Front lunge/jumprope
  • Rear lunge/lunge jumps
  • Squats with front kick/jump rope
  • Squats with side kick/plyo pliĆ© squats
  • Calf raises/ jumping jacks

Part II was awesome. Try it!:
  • Set your timer for 3 minutes
  • Do 5 squats (I did goblets) and 10 passing lunges
  • Repeat until the buzzer goes off.
I was actually totally out of breath and sweating buckets. I will be super tired in the morning, but no matter what I am getting up on time at 5. I have an entire workout designed around pushups and cardio. First time I've ever done that so I'll be sure to let you know!

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin