Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Quickest Cardio Ever Morning

Slept in today for the first time in a while. Didn't get up until 6:50 am. Ahhhh. After last nite's Parenthood episode I was truly exhausted. Wasn't asleep until 11:45 pm.

I have training all day and the freezing, snow rain didn't cause a school delay for Kennedy so I had to get up and get to it! I was awake late after all. Lol.

I was hurrying all around to get things in order so I just did

 
20 minutes of the quickest cardio ever.
  • 30 second on with a few secs in between each round
  • 2 minutes of jumprope to start
  • 30 secs times 3 of
    • jump squats
    • fast feet (football shuffle)
    • jump rope
    • globe jumps
  • cool down... DONE
I know that I have a busy day and it is rainy and dreary so I had to just get it done. What are you doing to make sure that you get your things done? Do you plan your days ahead of time? Either the night before or first thing in the morning?

Today's green smoothie:
  • spinach
  • almond milk 1 c
  • frozen pineapples
  • 2 extra large very ripe bananas
  • 2 tbsp. chia seeds
  • blend and enjoy

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin