After hours in the ER we came home with a temp of 102....and had a rough few days. Unfortunately the next day I woke up with a fever, headache, chills and sweats. So my Saturday cardio was OUT of the question. I do NOT workout sick...unless it is allergy type stuff.
Sunday I rested as well and on Monday, MLK day I figured if he could walk from Selma, AL for hundreds of miles, I could do a measly workout. So I went into my new home gym/Kennedy's toy room and did a nice short effective lower body workout.
Get it Done Glutes Quickie Workout:
- Warm up 5 minutes
- DB squats with a front kick
- DB RDLs
- Lunges - forward
- Reverse lunges with a leg lift
- Squats with a side kick
- Glute squeezes
- Cool down 5 minutes
- Total 33 minutes
Yesterday I found myself in the gym trying to change things up a bit and I was so pissed. People kept touching
TOM started today so instead of my gym sprints, I may kickbox here at home and do some standing abs. Lots to do today. Our illnesses threw me off a bit and I have lots of catching up to do!
Here is yesterday's Upper Body at a Filthy Gym Workout:
- DB bench pullovers/jumping jacks
- DB rows/ high knees
- Lat raises/jumping jacks
- DB rows (2 weights)/ high knees
- Skull crushers/ jumping jacks
- 2 sets of assisted pullups and assisted dips
- 16 minutes of crazy ass intervals on the treadmill ending at 8.5. Yes 8.5