Kay slept at her dad's. So, I missed the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl so that I could get rest and ensure I was up on time to workout this morning before my meetings and guess what? I did it! Oh yea (doing the cabbage patch). I got out of the bed...turned on the heaters and got ready.
Today I did legs. It will be a very busy week so I have only planned short workouts to make sure I don't overwhelmed and to ensure that I get it done. Consistency will win everyday any day in my book.
Just do you best to get a workout in
Short Get My Glutes Ready Workout:
- Warm Up 5 mins of rope
- 40 seconds of effort/20 secs of rest.
- Do the entire circuit 3 times
- Total time 21 mins of work
- tactical lunges
- deadlift squat jumps
- step ups left leg
- step ups right leg
- butt squeezes
- alternating single leg bridge
- squats with side kicks
- Tabatas (jumprope) 4 minutes
- Feb Challenge: 30 squats with 15s
I am off! BL tonite!