Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love Yourself Today- Yes I Turned It Around!

I can't believe I turned it around so quickly!!! 5 days! yes :) The old me would take about 1 or 2 months to "get it together" after stress made me fall down.

Yesterday I switched my work schedule so that I could get home 1 hour before Kennedy, do some cardio and 3 very short sets of 3 upper body exercises!!!! The momentum started.


Today there is no better way to love myself than to exercise and eat well. My lunch bag is packed (I work all day) and I woke up at the crack of dawn to get my lower body short circuit done. 28 total minutes....but I am back on track.

You know I believe: CONSISTENCY and PROGRESS. Perfection does not exist in my world. I'm a very busy single mom of a kiddo with special needs!

I just want to remind everyone to love themselves today. Kennedy and I will be having our annual candlelight dinner and a movie (and studying for a test for her). When she is asleep I'll be working and then taking a luxurious, steaming hot bubble bath with a cup of tea. The loving relationship that I have built with myself is one of the most important to me.photo.JPG

So, what are you doing to love yourself today???

2 comments:

Vonna Johnson said...

What will I do... Day one of eating right and raw for me! I am very grateful to have found your blog.

VeganFitMama said...

I'm happy for you!!!! So glad that you like the blog.

How's it going on raw?

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin