Today I ate:
- Green smoothie: spinach, almond milk (ok not technically raw, but you get the point), frozen blueberries, bananas, dates (ran out today...ugh), greener grasses
- Fruit salad (tons of fruit)
- More fruit salad for lunch
- HUGE salad. Mixed organic greens, 1 small avocado, pumpkin seeds, fermented pickles, dulse, hempseeds, lemon juice. So good.
- More fruit salad after the gym
At the gym:
- Upper body workout
- 15 minutes of crazy interval
- It was great to get in the gym just for some stress release. Sometimes it is good to just get out of the house for a bit so that I could get everything off my mind and zone out.
- cilantro- to juice
- meyer lemons
- dandelion root- to juice
- fermented pickles
- dates xs 2
- frozen pineapple (to defrost and juice with the dandelion and cilantro)
Anyone else eating more raw? More greens? Or getting ready to workout in preparation for tank top season???
Let's do this!