Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 1 of 30: 100% Raw Workouts

Wondering how my first day is going? Well, it's after 9 pm and  am just getting in from the gym. Yea go me!!! Raw and feeling good.

Today I ate:
  • Green smoothie: spinach, almond milk (ok not technically raw, but you get the point), frozen blueberries, bananas, dates (ran out today...ugh), greener grasses
  • Fruit salad (tons of fruit)
  • More fruit salad for lunch
  • HUGE salad. Mixed organic greens, 1 small avocado, pumpkin seeds, fermented pickles, dulse, hempseeds, lemon juice. So good.
  • More fruit salad after the gym

At the gym:
  • Upper body workout
  • 15 minutes of crazy interval
  • It was great to get in the gym just for some stress release. Sometimes it is good to just get out of the house for a bit so that I could get everything off my mind and zone out.
I made it to the store and bought:
  • cilantro- to juice
  • kale
  • apples
  • meyer lemons
  • dandelion root- to juice
  • oranges
  • avocados
  • sauerkraut
  • fermented pickles
I need to get at Costco's:
  • dates xs 2
  • frozen pineapple (to defrost and juice with the dandelion and cilantro)
I am feeling good. I will get up in the morning and do an at home lower body workout. I don't want to waste time going to the gym, so even though Kennedy is at her father's I can be completed with my workout in the time it takes me to get there and get dressed!

Anyone else eating more raw? More greens? Or getting ready to workout in preparation for tank top season???

Let's do this!

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin