Saturday, March 9, 2013

Trouble Shaking This Cold and 10 Minute Workout

I am so annoyed that I can't shake this sickness...doesn't matter that the weather sucked big time and I am outside in between clients a lot.

Yesterday I did a 10 minute workout because I am so ready to get my momentum back! Well, now I have a massive headache. It started last nite and has carried over into today. I think that's because of a sinus headache forming...

I Kept it Simple Workout:
  • Jumprope 5 min warmup
  • squats
  • lunges
  • calf raises
  • Jumprope 5 mins to end
I just needed to step up and just do something to get back on track. Not sure what I can get accomplished today considering that I have this headache and a million things to do today.

I just want to say that no matter what you are going through, unless you are really physically ill, you can recover. You can stand up and say, "This will not defeat me" and then make a plan to move things forward for yourself. If not you, then who?

Right now work is crazy, and I am in a serious personal transition....things can feel overwhelming and I want to make sure that I am still focusing on the important things... taking care of myself IS NOT an option and when I fall away from my daily "take care of myself" rituals...I am out of balance.

So, here I am getting back into the swing of things. Anybody else having trouble right now?

1 comment:

mylene sai said...

The healthy heart adapts to the body’s increase need for blood and oxygen by increasing its muscles as well. somanabolic muscle maximizer

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin