Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 6 of 30: Making Green Juice HELLA FAST

With the exception of working being a pain in my ass, all is well in my world. Can't seem to get up to workout, so evening walks and yoga have been my thing. It's all good because it was actually snowing here today= zero motivation to wake up early.

Tomorrow evening I'll be training someone at the gym (as well as Friday) so I know that I'll get a solid workout in then.

Today I ate:
  • BREAKFAST: green smoothie: 7 bananas/10 dates/kale/almond milk/frozen blueberries
  • LUNCH: green smoothie: kale/ 5 bananas/6 dates/almond milk and 4 large navel oranges (woulda been five but I gave one to someone who only brought a cheese stick to lunch-gag)a
  • DINNER: green smoothie: parsley/romaine/strawberries/frozen pineapple
  • huge salad: romaine/grape tomatoes/nutritional yeast/pumpkin seeds/hempseeds/dulse/lemon/pickles/ sauerkraut

April Challenge:
  1. Green smoothie: check times three
  2. Yoga daily: check tonite before bed
  3. Exercise daily: check. 20 minute walk
I started thinking tonite about things missing from my healthy regime...and juice is at the top of that list. I love love love green juice, but rarely make the time to fix it. I will whip up a green smoothie in a heartbeat, but juice? I have been slacking. So what did I do?

I make 4 pints of green juice. I'll consume em tomorrow!

Green Juices (made in a jiffy) (blend/nut milk bag/done)
  1. Parsley/lemon/apple
  2. Kale/apple/lemon/celery/meyer lemon
  3. Cilantro/pineapple/lemon
I am excited to wake up to this juice and I will have to find a way to make juicing a part of my lifestyle again at least 3-5 times per week. I have some organic beets, more celery, more kale...etc so I won't let it go to waste! Juice to the rescue.

Tomorrow will be a long day, but I'm looking forward to my evening in the gym. Off to get some rest, but I promised to work hard to post daily so here I am!!!!

 

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin