I have been mentioning that I was sick. Well, guess what? I was REALLY sick. I had no clue...I wound up in the hospital for an afternoon with really bad bronchitis, walking pneumonia and a really bad sinus infection. It was terrible. I missed a few weeks of work....took my first set of antibiotics in almost 9 years and a load of steroids. The steroids are making me sick and really bloated... but they worked!
I am finally feeling better. After I am done with the steroids, I hope to really be moving towards my Summer fit body! I have a focus like no other and I want to chronicle my entire journey right here!
So my first steps are:
- Eat 100% whole foods
- Drink juice first thing in the morning
- Drink a green smoothie per day as breakfast
- Stop eating by 6 or 7 pm
- Drink 3L of water per day
- Walk after dinner
(this is cute)
My whole foods diet will look like this:
- Morning when I first wake up: water (16-32 oz)
- Green smoothie (loaded with fruit, greens, almond milk, chia seeds) as my first real meal of the day
- Oats loaded with raisins, almond milk, flaxseeds, apples, walnuts
- Lots of loaded salads (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beans or legumes, balsamic vinaigrette and more
- Beans/soups/ etc. I pulled out my favorite cookbook and one I got from the library recently.
Anyone else ready to get amazing lean shape for Summer? 7 weeks until Summer! Let's go!!!!!!!!