Saturday, July 27, 2013

Quick Repeat Workout and No Excuses

Follow me on Facebook HERE

Okay, today I had to pick Kennedy up and I had a total of 45 minutes. My house is a mess and I need to clean up--the real kind-- and couldn't concentrate in here. I ran to the gym super quick. Barring the thought of a crowded gym, I raced over there with my neon knee high socks and when given the choice, I choose weights over cardio so I hit my repeat of my workout from the other day.

"I then did a 5x5 workout inspired by one of the realest workout girls I follow Marianne- The workout is here. 5 rounds, 5 reps AFAP (as fast as possible with great form)"
  • Deficit Reverse Lunge No weights
  • Shoulder Press 10s, 15s, 17.5s
  • Single leg RDL 20, 20, 20, 25, 25
  • One side Row 20# (too light), 20, 25, 25, 25
  • Sumo Squats 25, 30, 40, 50, 50
I finished the entire workout in record time. 35 minutes start to finish. I felt strong and was so happy to get it done! No excuses. AND this is why I love 3 day splits. It allows for the most flexibility and I always feel like THIS is better than how overwhelmed I feel when I have a 4 day split and miss a day due to "life", it is too hard to recover.

I have a busy Saturday. No chores are done and I'm taking Kennedy to the mall for some fun.

Get your healthy living on!

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin