Friday, August 2, 2013

Butt Drill Workout and I Am Trying to Keep My Head Above Water

These days I can be found writing in my journal, staying up way too late, or worse crying tears that I swear feel like hot acid in the corner of the bathroom on the floor. I know that I have to be strong for Kennedy and I truly cannot afford to fall apart- I just can't.

Yesterday was a tough day and last nite was the most rough one I've had so far, but I am gearing up for a leisurely walk on the treadmill while Kennedy plays "Ompalumpa Race" in the living room.

My Workout yesterday was short, but I needed to be back at it. I loved it and today I can feel it for sure which is always a good thing for me.

3x5 Butt Drills:
  • Bulgarian split squats
  • Clean and press
  • Curtsy Lunge
  • Pushups
  • Suitcase deadlift (with 2 different weight bells)
I felt great once it was done. I keep telling myself that if I can stay with my head level and in front of my clean diet and exercise it will be ONE less thing to be stressed about. Anyone who eats well and works out know how it feels to "fall off" of your lifestyle. It is like a black cloud in the back of your head. However, when you are "on the wagon" it is a light airy fluffiness behind your eyes that you carry around sort of knowing that one thing is right.

With that in mind, I'm drying my eyes and going take a slow walk on my treadmill....

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin