Saturday, August 31, 2013

Daily Rituals and Ayuverdic Practices

Someone asked me to share more of my daily self-care strategies. Daily rituals play a large part in my day to day practices. Maybe it's a personality thing or the result of growing up devoutly Catholic, but rituals and candles must be a part of my everyday experience or I feel disconnected and lost.
 
Try as you might it's hard to discredit thousands of years of evidence that a system works. True of yoga. True of Ayurveda.

Here a few of the Ayurveda daily rituals I complete...

Read about the benefits of using sesame oil. It is my main staple oil.

Upon first glance it may seem like a lot, but I assure you as it becomes a part of your morning/evening routine it isn't. It is as simple as brushing my teeth. No real thought included...

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin