Thursday, August 8, 2013

Getting Back on My Yoga Mat

Some days are better than others and we face this new diagnosis for Kennedy. I stare at my yoga mat day after day. Afraid to step my bare feet onto it. Why? Because I know that the second that I do, all of the fa├žade that I am doing fine will be washed away.

There is no lying to myself on the mat...no hiding...no running. In order to inspire myself to get back out and to step up with authenticity, I decided to pull out some of my most inspirational yoga material and share it here.


  1. Sadie Nardini offers free info
  2. I tour the pages of my fav studio Jivamukti in NYC
  3. One of my fav yoga girls Kimberly Wilson
  4. Black Girl Guide's to Weightloss YOGA

I guess it's time to stop hiding from myself and get on my mat today. I'm sure tears will follow. Will that be such a bad thing?




No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin